Finance Assistant Runcorn c£22,000 DOE
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and well established service provider who are seeking an experienced finance assistant to offer support in the financial department.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- The finance assistant will be there to support the team through daily tasks such as, inputting large volumes of supplier invoices, approving employee expenses, handling supplier payments, queries and invoices.
- Reconciling bank statements on a daily basis for multiple companies under the group with multiple currencies.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Liaise with suppliers to gain payments and respond to queries.
- Raising inter-company sales invoices.
- Maintaining cash flow payments, ensuring they are up to date.
- Ensuring spread sheets are updated regularly.
- Performing all other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
The ideal candidate will be a professional, personable team player. Someone who has good communication skills and has good knowledge of purchase ledger systems. If you are interested in this position, then please call Abbie at Forrest Recruitment Ltd today on 01925 652 323!
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.