TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR – WIGAN – TEMP TO PERM – START ASAP – C£23K
My client, a leading supplier and distributer based in the Wigan area are recruiting for a Transport Administrator to join their team. The role is initially 6 months, with a view to permanent for the right candidate.
Key duties will include:
- Using the transport system for route planning and scheduling vehicles
- Ensuring pre-agreed timescales are adhered to
- Assigning drivers to vehicles
- Carrying out compliance checks for drivers and analysing driver cards
- Briefing and de-briefing drivers prior to despatch and upon return to the site
- Actively investigating any discrepancies
- Collating data from various systems to produce KPI’s and reports
- Maintaining accurate filing systems
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Assisting with internal and external audits
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, understand Health & Safety requirements, be a good team player and have recent administrative experience.
For further information about this opportunity please call Rhiannon at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01942 825285. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!