TRAINING / EVENTS ADMINISTRATOR – SALE – C£24,000DOE
A leading training body require a proven administrator to join their international operations team. Due to continued growth and company success this is the ideal role for a candidate seeking a really varied and interesting role
- Create events in on the internal data base, ensuring training courses are booked onto the system accurately
- Enrolment of participants – onto the in-house system
- Add Instructor event to Exam Builder (internal data base)
- Update events in CRM once training completed
- Create Zoom/Microsoft Teams links for virtual events
- Create open events in CRM (Annually)
- Attendee Check report – monthly
- Issue certificates – for France and UK/Ireland when requested
- Daily update of event forms
- Create contacts direct delivery & update Event Forms and CRM accordingly
- Chase returns for people who have cancelations/no shows – monthly
- Email notification for non-certification
- Verification of delegates on refresher training
- Daily correspondence about documentation queries
- Create and maintain a monthly schedule of upcoming events
- Create and upload open event master spreadsheets
- Occasionally arrange and book instructors travel arrangements
- Organising shipments and couriers for training materials to be sent to events
Not limited to the above and may slightly vary depending on departmental demand
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic person, with the relevant administrative experience, then please give me a call today!
For further information about this opportunity please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 928 9268. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!