TRAINEE OPERATIONS MANAGER – Carrington – c£28Kdoe
This specialist business which provides expert design, manufacture, and supply of a wide range of products to a wide variety of industries is seeking a Trainee Operations Manager to join the Management Team, shadow the Operations Manager and work across all departments within the organisation.
- To train within, Finance, Customer Support, Production, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR, Quality, IT, Warehouse, and Logistics.
- Lead and assist in special projects.
- Meet performance goals and objectives.
- Problem solve and make decisions to resolve.
- Forward plan, manage the team and allocate the workload.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure all orders are completed effectively and in accordance with company policy.
- Attend meetings internally and externally to represent the Company.
This position would suit a Graduate or equivalent through work experience, 3+ years’ experience in Operations, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. You will be an excellent communicator both written and spoken, be a problem solver, able to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment. You will be well organised with demonstrable leadership potential, flexible to travel.
You will receive an excellent benefit package, including 22 days hols + BH, Free Parking, and many more.
For further information about this opportunity please call Brenda at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion 0161 928 9268 – Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!