TRAINEE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – HOLMES CHAPEL – PERMANENT- £18,500 – £20,000 DOE
Our client are a well-established manufacturer and supplier of products used within the medical industry. Due to increased success, they require a Trainee Office Administrator to join their team within the main office.
Within this role you will grow and develop your office skills with the teams support. The role will give you a strong understanding of the business and allow you to learn the basics and increase your abilities and responsibilities with time. Daily duties will include…
- Assisting with all business administration related activities
- Answering the phone and ensuring customers receive exceptional levels of customer service
- Posting materials such as brochures, training packs and retail products to customers
- Printing and binding materials
- Assisting with the organisation of internal and external events
- Maintaining client details on the internal systems
- Opportunity to support with marketing administration and gain experience in social media management/content production
- Liaising with other departments as required to ensure an efficient delivery of services
This is a new role within the company and they are looking for an individual who is wanting to kick-start their career, grow and develop. You will be willing to learn, be a confident team player and have the ability to use all Microsoft systems with ease. A fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to become a pivotal member of an office function.
The successful candidate will require a minimum of GCSE C or above in Maths and English. A professional approach is essential.
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!