TRAINEE IT ADMINISTRATOR – IRLAM – PERMANENT – UP TO 25k DOE
Our client, who are the leaders in their field, they are looking to recruit a Trainee IT Administrator to support the existing IT Support Team with their bespoke CRM & Order Processing system using the Salesforce Platform.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working closely with the Salesforce Development project lead to provide 1st line support for Salesforce users.
- General administration of Salesforce including user account creation and management of profiles, roles and permission sets.
- Creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards for users.
- Generation and manipulation of data exports for sales and operations users. Ensuring data integrity and regular data cleaning.
- Handling of daily data imports from external business systems.
- Development and improvement of user experience.
- Assist in the training of new users and refresher training for existing users.
The ideal candidate will have excellent MS Excel and data skills, along with a key eye for detail
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!