TRAINEE FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR RUNCORN £19,500
Seeking to recruit a permanent Trainee Accounts Administrator to join a well-established company based in Runcorn. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate who is seeking to progress their administrative experience and to gain experience working within Finance!
Core duties of the role will involve:
This is a varied role, providing Administrative support to the Accounts Department. Reporting in to the Finance Director, your duties will include:
- Providing all round administrative support to the Finance department
- Dealing with both elements of Sales/Purchase Ledger
- Reconciling invoices against Bespoke system
- Managing supplier disputes
- Producing invoices for clients
- Answering all incoming calls, dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone, chasing data, building up relationships
- Producing month end reports
What do I need to do to succeed?
Seeking a candidate who is pro-active, hardworking and can communicate at all levels. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate who is seeking to progress their administrative experience and to gain experience working within Finance
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!