TEMP EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR/ADMIN, Macclesfield, £12 hour, 5 months until Sept 22. Parking on site.
Working on a special conference event as part of a busy team in a professional and national organisation.
- Speaking with suppliers to organise printing of brochures, banners and marketing materials
- Arranging transport and accommodation for attendees
- Speaking with restaurants and hospitality organisations to book group bookings
- Handling all related queries from attendees
- Checking special dietry requirements and religion related needs
- Creating packs to send out to attendees
- Using MS Office and various systems to update information and keep a track on budgets
- All round admin support to the team internally and externally
This is will be a hybrid role working 2 – 3 days in the office and 2 days home working, you will need to have good organisational and communication skills and computer savvy particularly with MS Office. This role will last for the whole of the summer on the lead up to the conference event and is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get more events experience.
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment Limited, 01625 533844