TEMP CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR WIDNES c£10.00ph
IMMEDIATE START – 3:30pm finish Fridays!!
A role has arisen for a Customer Services Administrator to work in a friendly and passionate team, joining a well-established company.
Duties in the role involve:
- Providing all round administration – responding to high volumes of incoming emails
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
- Managing customer calls and correspondence effectively, with dedication, enthusiasm and appropriate service standards
- Building up sustainable relationships of trust, with consistent friendly and reliable service
- Keeping accurate records of all customer interactions, handling and protecting data and information appropriately
This role requires a candidate who has excellent communication skills – both written and oral, to provide an excellent customer service.
If you are interested in this position, then please submit your CV and call Katie at Forrest Recruitment Ltd today on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!