TEMP ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WARRINGTON TO START ASAP c£11.00ph
Exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-established distribution company based in Warrington, not far from the town centre.
CORE DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
- Cashflow forecasting.
- Stock analysis/reporting.
- Monitoring exchange rates/buying currency.
- Cashbook postings/Bank reconciliations.
- Providing input to the month end forecasting process.
- Sales reporting.
- Monitor and track various overhead expenditure.
- Support the credit control team where required/audit.
- Support the accounts payable team where required/audit.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience working within an Accounts function.
If you are interested in this position, please give Katie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!