TEMP STOCK ADMINISTRATOR – TRAFFORD PARK – IMMEDIATE START – 8 WEEK DURATION.
- Coordinate with the customer services & sales functions to ensure stock is purchased & received in a timely & efficient manner to satisfy customer requirements.
- Participate in monthly / annual stocktakes & undertake system update & reconciliations.
- Daily responsibility / management of all imports into site, control of relevant documentation / ensuring correct on-costs are applied prior to receipting.
- Improve the approach to sourcing unmanaged purchases and product costs through using product management support, system knowledge & group tools.
- Reviewing of all Stock Transfer orders placed by other sites
- Chasing suppliers / stock department for incomplete paperwork for arrived stock (C of A’s / Delivery notes etc).
- Completion of Custom declaration forms.
Mon to Fri, 8.30am-5pm, £12.00 p/hour + DOE. Contact TARA today on 0161 928 9268 or email your CV FAO: TARA to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!