SERVICE COORDINATOR – HOLMES CHAPEL – PERMANENT – C£30,000
Supporting an established local client, we are seeking a Service Coordinator to join their incredibly successful team, and support them scaling the dizzy heights of their sector! Our client offers benefits such as 25 days leave plus bank holidays, an enhanced pension, annual profit related bonus and company discounts!
This busy role will see you;
- Planning all activities for all service engineers
- Maintaining service diaries, spreadsheets and records
- Liaising with all customers effectively and building a good customer relationship and providing updates with progress of repair work etc.
- Maintaining CRM records and entering correct data such as asset detail, agreements etc.
- Taking orders, preparing pro-forma invoices, delivery notes for parts and service visits for UK and overseas customers
- Preparation of shipping documentation and dispatch of parts in the UK
- Booking in product installations and training
- Monthly stock monitoring and delivering all service parts used from stock
- Arranging the return of goods and updating returns goods ledger
This role requires a candidate with exceptional communication skills, the ability to build relationships both internally and externally, manage a busy workload and understand the time critical nature of the role. You will need to have a C or above at English and Math GCSE’s, have a background within planning, logistics or scheduling and be keen to join a growing successful business.
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola or Iona at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.