SERVICE COORDINATOR – WILMLSOW – £24,000 PA – PERMANENT – FULL TIME
Our client is experiencing an exciting period of growth and they are looking for new person to join them during this time. Working as part of a dynamic and vibrant team, you will be responsible for coordinating reactive service work for their clients based nationwide.
Duties will include;
- Taking queries from clients via email and telephone
- Liaising with engineers and scheduling them to sites ensuring they have all correct paperwork
- Providing quotes and processing orders
- Building and client relationships
- Maintaining client information and updating service reports
- Undertaking wider administrative duties on an ad hoc basis
You will have previous experience working within a client focused role where you have organised your own workload with a calm and collected outlook. You will be assertive with a great eye for detail as you will be using various software including Microsoft Office packages and inhouse databases.
A great opportunity to join and expanding business!
Please call Zoe on 01625 533 844 for a confidential discussion or send across your CV.
Please note that due to high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!