SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR – WARRINGTON – UP TO 30K DOE
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join a well-established organisation, based in Central Warrington.
CORE DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
- Collating and formatting documentation and presentations
- Preparing, editing and formatting and collating proposal papers
- Maintaining and updating the database
- Organising and managing weekly team meetings – setting up meetings, attending and producing notes
- Formatting presentations
- Maintaining electronic filing systems
- Supporting the Marketing team with administration – sending out mailshots, updating the marketing database
- Answering the telephone and directing enquiries to the relevant person
- Undertaking all general administrative duties as required
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Extensive experience of administrative support, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload demands effectively
Excellent benefits offered with this role – hybrid working available, generous pension contribution, 25 days + Bank Holidays (with the ability to purchase an additional 5), death in service, private medical insurance, critical illness, cycle to work scheme, free parking and 2 hours paid leave on your birthday!
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!