SECRETARY/ADMINISTRATOR – WILMSLOW – PERMANENT – £26,000 – £27,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an exceptionally reputable and successful billion-pound company based on the outskirts of Wilmslow. Due to internal movements and increased success, the business requires an experienced, professional, and competent Secretary to join their busy Commercial team. The roles’ function is to provide all round support to the Director of one of the main business functions.
Your daily duties will include.
- Proactively responding to emails on behalf of the department and the Director
- Flagging important emails and taking messages
- Typing and formatting documents
- Typing letters/correspondence
- Covering a busy front of house, corporate reception when required on a rota basis
- Booking meeting rooms
- Occasional organisation of travel and accommodation
- Updating spreadsheets
- Keeping the inhouse systems updated
- Assisting with other duties across the admin function – filling, scanning, photocopying
- Audio typing
The ideal candidate will be a polished, professional, and articulate, with excellent computer literacy. Previous secretarial/administrative experience is essential, along with a steady career history and strong keyboarding skills. This role would suit a candidate with a can-do attitude and a discreet and forward-thinking approach. The client offers free onsite parking, regular social functions such as team meals and events and a good contributory pension scheme. Shower facilities onsite for those wishing to cycle to work.
For further information about this opportunity please call Iona or Nicola at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.