School HR/Payroll Administrator Haydock TERM TIME ONLY c£26,000 pro-rata = £19,500 (Working 42 weeks of the year)
A leading education provider has a lovely role for a proven payroll professional to undertake payroll and HR/onboarding duties.
- Supporting the HR function, with all HR admin and payroll support/payroll queries
- Hr admin, co-ordinating the recruitment process, placing adverts, monitoring applications, preparing interview packs through to offer letters & on-boarding
- Producing new starter contracts of employment
- Processing DBS checks & employee security checks
- Organising occupational health referrals
- Taking ad-hoc minutes and other administrative duties as required
*** Please note this is TERM TIME ONLY, so your salary reflects this. ***
** Excellent benefits and opportunity to have all the majority of holidays with your family!! ***
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience that this role requires.
For further information about this opportunity please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01925 652 323. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!