SCHEDULER/PLANNER – TEMP – PERM – WARRINGTON- TO START ASAP – £11.77ph
Working with a well-established organisation based in Warrington, who are seeking to recruit a Scheduler to join the team, due to continued growth!
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the Operations Managers with booking, organizing and scheduling work to a team of 30+ technicians
- Liaising with customers, dealing with any enquiries re: existing projects or new/potential future projects
- Diary management
- Liaising with technicians/managers to ensure all stock/equipment are processed and all projects are completed within timescales/budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar role within scheduling/planning/maintenance is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused, with the desire to provide an excellent customer service!
For further information about this opportunity please call Katie at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01925 652 323. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!