SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – LIVERPOOL (L24) – PERMANENT – £25K BASIC PLUS ACHIEVABLE £7K BONUS
A fantastic position has arisen with this extremely successful family run company, who supply flooring products on a B2B basis. This is a new role which requires a confident, enthusiastic individual to provide sales support to the external BDM they will be working with.
Duties will include;
- Working closely with external BDM on circa 300 active accounts
- Order processing / data entry using CRM database
- Gathering information to identify gaps in customer spend
- Generating reports using CRM database and outputting to Excel format
- Making outbound calls to existing clients for stock orders / to arrange visits for BDM
- Developing new business relationships and setting up accounts on CRM
- Following up quotes, dealing with price and product queries
- Providing an excellent customer service on all incoming queries
You will be familiar with sales performance related expectations, have an excellent telephone manner and be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
For further information about this opportunity please call Danielle at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!