Sales Support Administrator Runcorn – 12 Weeks To Start 06.04.20 £10.50ph
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A new role has arisen for a Sales Support Administrator to join this well-established organisation who work with a variety of successful clients globally.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting in to the Business Development Manager, core duties involved;
- Managing a busy email inbox, responding to all customer enquiries efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Recording all customer data onto the in house system to produce reports.
- Building a rapport with various customers’ daily, distributing order forms, ensuring any queries are dealt with.
- Assisting with organising company exhibitions, industry events and conferences, ordering the necessary supplies.
- Providing all round administrative support to the Business Development Manager.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, a great team player who is willing to use their own initiative and keen to learn!
If you are interested in this position, then please call Danielle at Forrest Recruitment Ltd today on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!