SALES + PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR BIRCHWOOD UP TO 24K DOE
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Purchasing Administrator to join a busy and fast paced team, working for a successful manufacturing company based in Warrington.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure purchase orders have been received and request acknowledgements
- Updating internal system with confirmed dates for raw materials
- Advising sales of any delivery issues
- Placing and managing Purchase Orders
- Liaising with carriers/hauliers to book transport and ensure correct documentation is in place to avoid any delays in the import and export of material
- Arranging import and export clearance documents as and when required
- Ensuring evidence of import/export is obtained from Freight Company and filed accordingly.
- Inputting customers orders on to the system, managing customer orders, liaising directy with the customer for any stock shortages & advise of new delivery dates when required
- Support in updating of pricelists and processing of Sample Requests
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
This role is seeking somebody who has excellent verbal and written communication skills, competent in using Microsoft Excel/Word and a positive and pro-active attitude.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please call the office on 01925 652 323 for a confidential chat or submit your CV today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!