Sales Order Processor / Sales Support – Permanent – Congleton – £23,000
We have to opportunity for a candidate to join a manufacturing business in Congleton working 8am-4:45pm on a permanent basis. Our client offers 25 days plus bank holidays, free onsite parking and an enhanced company pension scheme.
Daily duties will include:
- Processing complex ‘made to order’ sales order received via email
- Working closely with departments to plan lead times and mitigate delays
- Processing quotation enquiries and costing materials
- Supporting international customers with queries via email
- Investigating issues and resolving problems
- Working across An internal database and Excel spreadsheets
- Producing ad hoc reports when required
The ideal candidate needs 2 years sales administration, sales support or sales order processing experience, be able to think on their feet and have a good knowledge of IT systems (including a basic knowledge of excel spreadsheets). You will need to be calm natured, be passionate about delivering exceptional service and be proactive.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about the position, please call Nicola or Iona on 01270 251251 or forward your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!