SALES ADMINISTRATOR/ORDER PROCESSOR, Stockport, £24 – 26K DOE, free parking + benefits
Working for a well-established award winning organisation who are very reputable and offer high quality products to international organisations.
- Working within a busy administration and customer service team
- Taking calls from clients and responding to emails
- Handling any queries to do with their orders and ensuring a high level of customer service and attention is applied at all times
- Processing orders, taking down information to pass on to the relevant people
- Updating the CRM system and using MS Office
- Paying excellent attention to details and raising documentation for orders
- Updating information onto the Sage system
The ideal candidate will have previous administration and customer service experience, a strong work ethic and professional approach, can work at a fast pace and show charisma and enthusiasm to pitch in as part of a busy team. You will be computer literate with MS Office skills and quick to learn new systems. Have a very credible telephone manner and good organisational skills. This is a lovely family business which has grown significantly over time and is a leader in their specialist field.
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment Limited, 01625 533844