SALES ADMINISTRATOR / ACCOUNT MANAGER £25K + BONUS WARRINGTON
Seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join a manufacturing business based in Warrington, who have been operating for over 45 years.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE NOW INVOLVE:
- Assisting the current sales team with all administration – pricing enquiries / orders, following up leads, handling customer relationship and key account management and developing new leads.
- Pricing new inbound orders –the candidate will need to understand the product, product recommendation, Industry and pricing philosophy of the Company.
- Managing the administrative requirements of the role to include filing, dispatching, order books and paperwork trail associated with the sales function of the company
- Using CRM systems to ensure the sales pipeline is well managed.
- Understanding measurements is critically we manufacture to size and being to comprehend and convert measurements accurately is key.
- Communicating with customers over the phone and by email, following up sales leads and making new ones.
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner that will enable you to speak effectively and to a certain level of technical ability, with industry professionals, specifiers and main contractors.
- Using Sage 50 (used as quotation / sales management system), and Microsoft office (Mainly Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Liaising with both existing and potential customers dealing with quotes, enquiries, and handling availability requests – making sure customer’s needs are continually exceeded.
- Providing written quotations and estimates for jobs, managing your own workload and targets and calling prospective customer regularly to update quotes and secure sales.
- General office administration, logging and updating of enquiries and projects.
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- PRP – bonus offered for annual turnover growth for company +10% – Capped at £5k depending on direct attribution to growth.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) – +2 days on 5-year anniversary / + 3 days on 10-year anniversary.
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!