SALES ADMINISTRATOR – TRAFFORD PARK – C£23,000 DOE – PERM
Are you a dynamic candidate seeking to work for a global clothing brand in their strategic national customer service team, where you will be responsible for the delivery of first-class customer service acting not only as an ambassador for the Brands but also as an Ambassador for the customer, with opportunities to fast track your career??
- Work closely with Key Account Managers and customers to manage daily activity for dedicated high value high street accounts, including order input, communicating stock shortages, and advising of delivery dates and delays
- In conjunction with the daily account activity, own the Account Plan and other planning materials, and ensure they are regularly reviewed against established milestones and targets
- Processing orders with the warehouse to ensure delivery dates are met. Build and maintain relationships with key contacts in the logistics division
- Completion of customer product matrix & ordering of accessories, hangers, labels for processing
- Proactively manage the customers seasonal order book, both current and forward seasons
- Manage stock, work closely with the imports team on new season stock availability and seasonal promotions
- Build great relationships with key areas of the business such as Buying, Marketing and Product teams
- Co ownership of the customer support outlook account responding in a timely and professional manner to all enquiries
- Maintain seasonal price lists & ensure all price changes in season are updated & recorded.
*** They offer an excellent benefit package including a profit share bonus scheme, staff discounts, 32 days leave (inc bank hols) grows to 35 days, pension, state of the art head office, on site gym and subsidised kitchen facilities ***
For further information about this opportunity please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 928 9268. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!