Sales Administrator Swinton £20,000 to £23,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company.
Your New Role:
- Preparing and processing of sales orders and quotations for the company’s customers.
- Review customer requirements and drawings and produce quotations including using bespoke pricing formulas.
- Update and maintain the quote register.
- Dealing with sample requests and liaise with customer to confirm order requirement ready for processing.
- Prepare and distribute job sheets as appropriate and delivery notes before 9.30am.
- Liaising with clients in relation to delivery dates including planning and coordinating deliveries with the company’s logistics manager.
- Manage relations, orders, quotes, and correspondence with customers.
- Accept incoming client calls immediately on behalf of the team and respond to their enquiry in a professional manner.
- Maintain all relevant documents relating to sales and manage client files.
- Scheduling joinery, solids, laminate cutting, laminate pressing, edging and CNC liaising with the Production Manager.
- Schedule finishing works, wrapping and transportation liaising with internal logistics or organising externally through couriers.
- Raise snagging paperwork, keep the customer updated and ensure completion within agreed timetable.
- Develop knowledge of laminates, veneers, solid woods, and edgings.
- Liaising with procurement regarding stock levels and relay order requirements.
- Assisting with ordering materials and optimizing stock control.
- Update Production Chart for all new orders.
- Liaise with the finance team regarding credit limits, new accounts, and customer payments.
- Keep Production updated with any revisions to job sheets and delivery timetable.
For more information or a confidential chat please call 01204 361155 or email your CV for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!