Sales Administrator Warrington £18-£20k
YOUR NEW ROLE
An exciting position has arisen for an Administrator to join a well-established, fast paced and growing company based in Warrington.
- Processing Sales orders onto the company in house system for any orders that are being manufactured on site in the warehouse.
- Processing Sales orders for specialist customers.
- Purchasing materials from various suppliers linked to the sales orders that are being processed, liaising with suppliers ensuring materials are going to arrive on time.
- Manage all the sample requests from the sales team to be given to customers.
- Communication with the warehouse management team ensuring that all orders are completed in time and in line with the customers’ requirements.
- Handling customer complaints, ensuring they are logged on the internal system and distributed to the Admin Manager on a monthly basis
- Completing weekly sales reports monitoring sales orders ensuring they are on track to be despatched.
- Invoicing customer orders when they have been despatched from the warehouse the following day
- Filing paperwork and any other ad hoc admin tasks.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
This is the ideal position for a candidate seeking a busy, varied role. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with previous Administration/Order Processing experience along with good time management skills.
If you are interested in this position, please call Abbie today at Forrest Recruitment Ltd today on 01925652323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!