Recruitment Manager – Temporary – Wilmslow – up to £23hr DOE + Holiday Pay
Our client based in the heart of Wilmslow are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to come in and support their current team. This role is temporary with the view to potentially go permanent for the right candidate.
- Design and carry out a companywide recruitment strategy
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer
- Direct and mentor a dedicated recruitment team to ensure the highest standards of practice are adhered to.
- Oversee the team of recruiters, onboarders, and a recruitment compliance manager, ensuring their collective success.
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless and superior candidate journey from initial attraction to their formal induction.
- Ensure full adherence to UK employment regulatory compliance in all recruitment activities.
- Oversee key relationships with advertising platforms, recruitment agencies, the Home Office, and other pivotal stakeholders.
- Safeguard and uplift the Four Seasons brand reputation, positioning it as a top-tier employer within the sector.
- Consistently review Four Seasons’ employment offer remains competitive and attractive in the marketplace.
- Produce and present monthly recruitment dashboards and metrics.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a similar role, have a high attention to detail and must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Contact Charlotte, Forrest Recruitment Limited, 01625 533844
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!