Recruitment Consultant. Bolton. £23,000 – £25,000 DOE + Bonus/Profit Share
Are you looking to build a career within an organisation that offers career progression? Due to continued success, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our confident, outgoing and sociable team based in Warrington initially, but will eventually be working from brand new offices in Bolton – so you must be happy to commute to Warrington for a few months. Our company continues to go from strength to strength and that is down to our hard-working, dedicated staff.
Duties of the role
- Monitoring various job boards, advertising live vacancies
- Shortlisting and screening all candidate applications
- Building up long lasting business relationships with clients and candidates
- Seeking new business opportunities
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements
- Supporting with both temporary and permanent recruitment
- Creating bespoke job specifications
- Making outbound calls to candidates/clients
- Resourcing candidates for live vacancies
- Business development through competitor, market, and business research within the local area.
To be successful in this role you will be confident in speaking with people at all levels, able to work on your own initiative and be happy working to targets. As part of a fun and outgoing team you will be based within the office but will also get the chance to attend client visits to build relationships and develop business. You will have a full driving licence and be passionate about building yourself a new career.
For further information about this opportunity please call Tracy at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01204 361155
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted