RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR, CITY CENTRE, FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established firm based in the city centre.
- Meeting and greetings clients, acting as their first point of contact
- Representing the business at all times
- Booking in meeting rooms, organising refreshments, and preparing all post
- Answering and screening calls
- Organising repairs/maintenance works with external contractors
- Organising all incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering stationary/IT Equipment/Supplies
- Setting up documents for Docusign
- Typing letters, emails, and reports
- Photocopying, filling, and scanning documents
The right candidate will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages, excellent administration, verbal, and written skills and is a proactive positive team player. Experience working for a professional service is desirable.
To find out more about this role or to apply please call Amy on 0161 236 3600.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!