PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK–WIGAN–PERM – 20K
My client is a family run leading independent company specialising in Electrical goods. The friendly small team are looking for someone to join the finance team who are replacing a colleague of 25 years’ service.
Key duties will include:
- Amending supplier invoices
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Administration duties using Excel and other software’s with training
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments
- Matching batching coding and processing invoices (300 per week)
- Statement reconciliations
- Raising credit and debit notes
- Chasing VAT invoices .
- Onsite parking
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- 3pm Finish on a Friday
For further information about this opportunity please call Emma at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion –01942 825285 . Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!