PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK – PERMANENT – WIGAN WN3 – UP TO £23,000 DOE
A locally-based specialist wholesaler who have an excellent name within their field. My client has been established for a number of years and have a very loyal client base. They have a fantastic team and brilliant working environment – fast-paced but a great culture and ‘we’re all in this together’ mentality.
Due to a restructure within the company, they are in need of a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their small finance team.
Your key duties will include:
- Matching, batching, coding and processing of supplier invoices (circa 300 p/week)
- Handling supplier queries and building good working relationships
- Statement reconciliations
- Chasing VAT invoices
- Updating Excel spreadsheets and working on bespoke software
- Liaising with other sites re: their invoices
The successful candidate will be;
- Experienced within Purchase Ledger
- IT competent with strong Excel skills
For more information or a confidential chat please call Emma on 01942 825285 or email your CV for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!