PROPERTY MANAGER – LIVERPOOL – UP TO £27,000 DOE – PERMANENT
Forrest Recruitment LTD are seeking to recruit a permanent Property Manager to join their client. You will be responsible for overseeing 50/60 properties within the shared housing area. This role is based in the North Liverpool area (L5).
- First point of contact for all property/tenant enquiries – answering all incoming calls, dealing with visitors in the offices
- Answering incoming calls re: property maintenance
- Taking enquiries for lettings properties
- Allocating work to a team of subcontractors/trade staff for maintenance call outs
- Attending and carrying out viewings on properties and organising inspections
- Providing general administrative support to the offices
- Ensuring property compliance, checking council documentation and arranging initial/renewal of compliance certificates
- Must have a driving licence in order to attend property inspections/viewings
- Proven experience (2 years) working within Property/Maintenance/Lettings background
- Ability to build strong relations to ensure excellent customer service
The client offers free onsite parking, 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
For further information about this opportunity please call Siobhan or Emily at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!