PROPERTY MANAGER– CREWE – PERMANENT – £20,000-21,000
A well-established Estate Agents in the heart of Crewe, require a Property Manager to join their team. Working within a friendly and hardworking team you will be offered the opportunity to work towards an industry recognised qualification and build an incredibly successful career, and training and development is offered to the successful candidate.
Daily Duties will include;
- Investigate and gather all information and access details relating to maintenance calls
- Report incidents to landlord to gain authority to send a contractor
- Liaise with landlords to provide maintenance amount to authorise payment.
- Instruct contractor and diarise to follow up
- Prepare a comprehensive check out report comparing to original inventory to send to the landlord with any necessary deductions
- Send the tenant the original inventory and the checkout report outlining the cleaning issues and/or damage
- Inform the tenant of any deductions, obtain quotes and organise the work
- Instruct utilities of the final meter readings via Tenant Shop
- Once finalised log the deposit to be released and any amount to be claimed and how the tenant needs to authorise
- If a dispute occurs, register the dispute and provide justification
The ideal candidate will be wishing to kick-start a career within the Property Industry or have previous experience, be eager to learn and have a genuine passion for working in this sector. Our client offers a commission scheme after probation and you will need to be willing to study towards an industry recognised qualification and be able to work 1 Saturday each month. Access to a pool car is provided, however the successful applicant must hold a valid driving license as the post holder will be required to visit properties in the local area.
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola or Iona at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.