PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR – (12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT) – WARRINGTON – UP TO £23.5K DOE
Seeking to recruit a Property Administrator to join a well-established business based in Central Warrington. This is an exciting role that includes additional Team Leader responsibilities.
Excellent benefits offered to this role!!
Duties of the role involve:
- Supporting the wider Property team with administrative support
- Processing and updating spreadsheets and the in-house database with property information
- Scheduling, monitoring and preparing inspection documentation
- Booking inspections for Portfolio Managers
- Liaising with engineers to arrange inspections
- Booking meeting rooms, taking minutes @ meetings
- General Team Administration – incoming post, weekly newsletters, email and telephone enquiries and providing all round administrative support
- Additional Team Leader responsibilities – general line management of a team of 3, conducting 1-2-1’s and appraisals, approving annual leave, holding team meetings and providing training for new starters
Skills required for the role:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!