Project Manager – Permanent – Crewe – £30,000
Are you looking to join a well-established company who put development at the forefront of everything they do? We are currently working with one of our highly respected, long-standing clients to help them find their next up and coming Project Manager.
The company design and build specialist equipment for a wide range of customers across the UK and Europe. This role will see you working as a Project Manager, where you will plan, manage and oversee all aspects of the project to ensure that the client’s goals are reached on time and within budget. You will act as the main point of contact for clients and a high level of customer service is expected at all times. Collaboration is key in this role as you will be liaising across multiple departments and organising logistics with third parties across the UK and Europe to make sure the client’s expectations are met! The successful candidate will be responsible for the following…
- Attending client meetings to discuss project requirements
- Producing project quotations and work in line with agreed estimating schedules
- Attending sites and events across the UK and Europe
- Manage project costs and billings
- Produce timetables, place all on-site orders and check
- Liaising with third parties across the UK and Europe
- Organise pre-build meetings to obtain approval and identify any extra costs
- Managing project logistics, such as booking hotels, flights and organising expenses
- Source new suppliers and update the supplier list
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, an excellent work ethic and a drive to succeed and progress their career. Candidates with a bright, can-do attitude will be welcomed. The ability to provide high level customer service, objection handle and be adaptive to changing demands and circumstances is a must. This role will see you travelling across the UK and Europe to attend sites and events so the ability to drive and travel abroad is essential for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about the position, please call Nicola or Amy on 01270 251251 or forward your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow Forrest Recruitment on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!