Project Manager – Crewe – Permanent – £30-£34k
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our long established, multi award winning clients based in Crewe. We are currently supporting them with their search for an experienced Project Manager to join their vibrant and busy department. The team here really value contribution, encourage collaboration, and are invested development and progression.
This role will see you working as a Project Manager, where you will plan, manage, and oversee all aspects of complex client projects, ensuring that the client’s goals are reached on time and within budget. This role will see you acting as the main point of contact for multiple clients across the UK, so providing excellent communication and organisation is key in this role!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following…
- Planning project timelines and scheduling resources
- Keeping project costs on track, ensuring they remain in the agreed estimates
- Hold frequent client meetings, either face to face or via calls (video calls included) to ensure understanding of the client’s needs and plans
- Updating all parties on the progress of projects and ensuring any concerns or ideas are raised
- Scoping new projects with the team, by reviewing each client’s business needs
- Communicating effectively with clients to keep them up to date with latest practices and software
- Flagging opportunities for future work and upselling services
- Bringing new ideas to the table to improve efficiency and new processes
- Supporting less experienced members of the team to provide guidance
The ideal candidate will have previous Project Management experience within a digital/software agency, be degree educated and have strong communication and problem-solving skills. Candidates with a confident, can-do attitude who are looking to progress in their career will be welcomed. The ability to provide high level customer service, objection handle and be adaptive to changing demands and circumstances is a must.
In return, the company offers 20 days holidays + bank holidays, which will increase with service, annual team events, an employee referral scheme and opportunities to progress within the company
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about the position, please call Nicola or Lynsey on 01270 251251 or forward your CV. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!