PROCUREMENT SUPPORT – SANDBACH – PERMANENT – £23,000
We are currently recruiting for new role of Procurement Support, to join a global Transportation company in the heart of Sandbach. This role has come about due to internal movements and increased success. This would suit someone who is looking for a permanent role where they can settle, build a career and offer longevity. This would be a perfect role for a candidate with proven admin experience who is wanting to gain new skills within Procurement/Purchasing. An excellent opportunity to establish a career within a company who offer progression and training.
Your new role will include:
- Add supplier rates to the in-house computer system
- Create new contracts
- Ensure existing rates are updated in a timely fashion
- Notify the business of any changes that will impact the business
- Identify any sales quotations that may impact the business and notify the responsible Sales executive
- Maintain the procurement spreadsheet
- Work with Finance to review supplier invoices
- Query incorrect invoices with suppliers to obtain credit notes
- Maintain appropriate files and records
- Provide cover and assistance to Procurement Colleagues when required
This is a small yet busy office where you will be an important team member, who can help out where required and isn’t afraid to assist the team when busy. You will need to be confident working on your own and as part of a team, as well as have the ability pick up systems with ease. Previous administration experience is essential. Procurement experience is desirable, but full training will be provided.
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.