PLANT ADMINISTRATOR AND COORDINATOR – STOKE-ON-TRENT – £21-25K DOE – PERMANENT
Our client, a local construction company, are seeking a Plant Administrator and Coordinator to join their busy office on a permanent basis! Working 8am-5:15pm you will support the site with all administration relating to equipment, tools and compliance.
Working within office and reporting into the Operations Manager you will;
- Arrange the hire of all internal / external equipment and tools
- Log all equipment in and out so and an audit trail is in place for equipment rentals
- Ensure service agreements are fulfilled by suppliers and notify the Procurement Manager if a supplier is not performing to the required standard
- Keep the internal trackers up to date, track the current location of all tools on site
- Support the Procurement Manager with all plant administration
- Deal with any plant queries and pass on to the relevant managers for signature
- Record all costs of all repairs, losses, and damages of equipment
- Carry out regular plant audits
- Report and complete any paperwork for thefts/loss or damage of plant items
- Ensure compliance with all documents, including procedures
Experience in the construction industry would be advantageous but not essential, as long as you have excellent administration skills, the confidence to find answers and liaise with people at all levels and ensure tasks are completed efficiently and correctly. You will need to have a good knowledge of computers, have proven office experience and a professional telephone manner.
For further information about this opportunity please call Iona at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251.
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.