Planner Huyton £23k – £25k DOE
Our client is a well-established organisation who provide services to the housing sector, and they are seeking to recruit a Planner, to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. Immediate start available.
- Providing administrative support to the contracts team
- Liaising with clients and maintenance contractors via email and telephone
- Monitoring the job management system
- Receiving all jobs via email or the in-house system
- Inputting new jobs on to the system
- Allocating work to a team of sub-contractors
- This role requires a confident & excellent communicator who can liaise at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Good analytical skills and IT competency
For further information about this opportunity please call Emma at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!