PAYROLL OFFICER – LIVERPOOL – PERM – up to £35K DOE
My client, an award winning and highly successful firm based in the City Centre in fabulous offices, are recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their Finance team in Liverpool.
Key duties will include:
- Setting up new starters, processing leavers and making various payroll adjustments
- Calculation of statutory payments and deductions, SSP, SPP and SMP
- Pension processing
- Dealing with Auto enrolment and Assessment
- Assistance with P11d process
- Posting of monthly payroll journal
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Birthday privilege day and Christmas shutdown
- Holiday buy, sell and carryover scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Dress for your day policy
- 2 Charity volunteering days
For further information about this opportunity please call Siobhan at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01512550565 . Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!