PAYROLL MANAGER – SALFORD QUAYS– PERMANENT – UP TO £35,000DOE
Joining a well-established firm with a global reach, you will be responsible managing a dynamic team who operate a very busy payroll function across the UK and internationally.
You will have excellent working knowledge of how payroll is administered within and outside the UK and duties will include
- Reporting to Director level on the weekly payroll function
- Dealing with any HMRC, IR35, PAYE queries
- Resolving issues raised from clients and contractors
- Regularly liaise with internal departments
- Attend and contribute to management meetings
- Analyse payroll data to ensure that the operation runs smoothly
You will have previously worked in a similar role where you have directly managed a team, assisted with trouble shooting, resolved internal and external issues. You will be diligent, highly coordinated with the ability to build strong relationships.
For further information about this opportunity please call Amy at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 236 3600. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.