Payroll Manager Knowsley £30,000
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join a forward-thinking charitable organisation, based in the Knowsley area. Full-time or Part-time hours considered!
- Supporting delivery of comprehensive payroll bureau service for multiple companies
- Responsible for running 4 weekly payrolls
- Ensuring high standard of payroll, HMRC compliance and pension procedures are correctly followed.
- Resolving queries and complaints
- Dealing with new business clients to ensure smooth execution of set up procedures and ongoing service delivery.
- Having an extensive understanding of HMRC regs, statutory regs etc
- Using Iris Payrite software – Desirable!
- Familiar with employment law and payroll processing
- Have a knowledge of Nest pension provider.
Excellent benefits offered! You will receive 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Birthday off and Christmas Shutdown!
For further information about this opportunity please call Siobhan at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565.
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!