PAYROLL ASSISTANT – SALFORD QUAYS– PERMANENT – UP TO £24,000 DOE
Joining a well-established firm with a global reach, you will be responsible managing a dynamic team who operate a very busy payroll function.
You will have excellent working knowledge and experience of assisting with payroll:
- Entering data onto the payroll systems from timesheets
- Reporting to the payroll managers on the weekly payroll function
- Dealing with any HMRC, IR35, PAYE queries
- Resolving issues raised from clients and contractors
- Regularly liaise with the team in Qatar
- Attend and contribute to management meetings
- Analyse payroll data to ensure that the operation runs smoothly
- Updating and chasing outstanding timesheets for the UK team
You will have previously worked in a similar role where you have worked in a finance administration function and processing high volumes of data entry. You will be diligent, highly coordinated with the ability to build strong relationships.
For further information about this opportunity please call Amy at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 236 3600. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.