PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR – PERMANENT – BURSCOUGH – UP TO £21,000 DOE
An extremely successful and highly-regarded company – my client has a nationwide reach and have grown year-on-year. They work within the engineering field and boast a brilliant reputation. You will be joining a dynamic, progressive office of circa 50. The team is close – they work together and nobody is afraid to take on extra duties to help their colleagues.
Due to continued success and growth my client has created a new role – an administrative role to support the payroll function.
Your key duties will include:
- Assisting with processing of weekly and monthly payroll
- Data input
- Updating employee payroll details on an in-house system
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Administration pension schemes / notifying HMRC about tax code changes etc.
- Assisting the finance team with other ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent data input skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally have SOME knowledge of payroll/finance, though your application will be considered if you have strong data input skills
For more information or a confidential chat please call Emma on 01942 825285 or email your CV for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!