PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR, Knutsford, £24 – 25K depending on experience, + bonus, free parking, excellent benefits.
Working for a large corporate national organisation within modern offices as part of a small payroll team.
- Running 7 monthly payrolls between the team including payrolls overseas in the Channel Islands and Ireland
- Raising leavers, processing starters
- Implementing statutory payments, salary changes
- Updating addresses
- Processing maternity and paternity leave, sick pay
- Checking all keyed inputs for accuracy
- Updating sickness and absence reports
- Responding to payroll enquiries by phone and email
- Query handling
- Taking samples of keyed inputs off the payroll and doing manual calculations to ensure the system has processed payment accurately
The ideal candidate will have previous payroll experience, used to processing high volumes and with strong IT skills, can work to strict deadlines and processes with strong numeracy and communication skills, comfortable working in a fast paced environment with bags of initiative and quick to learn. There are excellent benefits with this role.
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment Limited, 01625 533844.