PART-TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK – SALE – FLEXIBLE DAYS / HOURS – PRO-RATA C£25,000
A leading well-established and growing construction firm require a proven Accounts payable clerk clerk/Accounts clerk to join their growing team. Based in the heart of Sale, South Manchester, close to -thinking with the ability to support a fast-paced and friendly team.
- Based in a team of three, reporting to the FC, the finance team are responsible for maintaining an efficient, organised and accurate finance function for the business.
- Processing purchase invoices, supplier queries, processing expenses through closure of ledger at month end
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any invoice issues to ensure smooth payment
- Building and maintaining good relationship with suppliers
- Liaising with site management, commercial staff to resolve queries and facilitate approval
- Assisting with all other month end duties as and when required
3 Days per week, up to 28 hours, hybrid working available BUT you must live in the local area as will be working in the office one day per week.
Friendly, welcoming fun team, free parking and kitchen facilities. If you are a proven accounts clerk seeking part-time work, then please call today!
For further information about this opportunity please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 928 9268. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!