PART-TIME PAYROLL ASSISTANT TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY (8:30AM-5:30PM) (BIRCHWOOD – IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Seeking to recruit a Part-time Payroll Administrator to join a market leading healthcare service provider based in Warrington.
- Production of payslips for high volumes of employees
- Assessing and ensuring accuracy of National Insurance and PAYE on payslips
- Ensuring new starters are added to the payroll system accurately
- Ensure P45/ P46/New starter form information is correctly input and disclosed
- Ensuring personal deductions are correctly calculated and deducted from payslips (CSA/Attachment of earnings)
- Maintaining relationships with employees and line managers to ensure payroll accuracy
- Ensuring that payroll deadlines and requirements are successfully met
- Query management and resolution
- Ensure all starter packs are sent to new employees
- Keep abreast of legislation changes
- Maintain Payroll inbox
- Processing of employee expenses
- Ensure all HMRC Documentation is submitted in a timely manner
- Consistently providing an excellent level of customer service
- Understand and demonstrate our commitment to our clients and our team by following our core principles: our mission, our values, our vision.
- Ensure that all MI reports are delivered precisely and in a timely manner to relevant team members and clients
- Issue any legal documents as and when required
- Contribute suggestions and experience to “best practice”
- Building relationships with clients
- Collecting and inputting company data.
- Keeping and developing well-organised files and records of business activity
- Answering phones and connecting calls
Skills and Requirements
- Payroll experience is highly advantageous
- Experience in Sage Payroll & Xero
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!