PART-TIME PA – MANCHESTER – PERMANENT – £30,000K PRO-RATA – 24 HOURS P/WEEK
Forrest Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a long-standing organisation with a rich history of serving the Manchester community. They provide solutions to the people who need it most and have values rooted in sustainability.
Joining a team who are pro-active and friendly, you will be responsible for the day-to-day needs of the Chief Executive;
- Managing their diary, setting up meetings and compiling agendas
- Taking extensive minutes during meetings and providing comprehensive follow up reports
- Collating information and formatting in various documents for publication internally and externally
- Liaising with board members to obtain any paperwork surrounding compliance updates and governance needs
- Organising events; sourcing venues, arranging IT, catering and issuing invites
- Updating and producing annual reports
You will have proven experience in a varied PA position, excellent organisation and communication skills with a matching mindset to our clients values.
For further information about this opportunity please call Laura at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 236 3600. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.