Part-Time Management Accountant/Bookkeeper Sale c 32,000 20-28 hours
A well-established service provider, based centrally to Sale with on-site free parking and also close to local bus, train and tram routes are seeking a Part-time Finance officer to join their friendly and supportive team.
Core duties include:
- Budget forecasting, preparation of monthly management accounts, monitoring budgets and monthly/quarterly and annual finance reports
- All transactional accounts, including sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Bank reconciliations, payment runs using BACS and banking of cheques when required
- General invoicing, handling any account queries
- Credit control, ensuring outstanding balances are paid of time
- Dealing with payroll/HMRC matters, including the administering of pensions, handling wage queries for the team
- Processing and collating hours for the payroll, keeping systems up to date
- Liaising with the company accountant and participating with audits, preparation of year end accounts and day to day generalist bookkeeping
- All other general administrative duties as and when required to be supportive to the team
For further information about this opportunity please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 928 9268. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!