PA/Project Administrator – Temporary 3 months+ – Haydock Outskirts – £11ph – £14ph DOE
My client is a very well-known retailer with fantastic offices based on the outskirts of Haydock – this is a brilliant employer and an opportunity not to be missed! They have recently undertaken a large new project to revamp their website and are seeking an experienced PA/Project Administrator to support with this. This role will initially be 3 months, but there’s a chance it could go on for much longer! You will be joining a fast-paced working environment and no two days will be the same.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Arranging high volumes of meetings and preparing agendas
- Taking (basic) minutes at meetings and distributing accordingly
- Tracking meeting and project progress on Excel using Smart Sheets
- Updating an internal financial tracking system with budget information
- Report writing
In order to be considered for this role you must be available immediately on a temporary basis. You must also:
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent Excel/Word/PowerPoint skills
- Have basic finance experience and be comfortable dealing with high volumes of project data
Apply now for immediate consideration by calling Leanne on 01942 825285 or submitting your CV.