Operations Administrator, North Liverpool, £22K + annual profit share, 25 days holidays and a range of excellent benefits.
Working for a large national organisation who export their products to a variety of industries, well established with a great reputation in their field.
- You will work as part of a busy and friendly team.
- Providing accurate administration support to ensure the smooth delivery of goods to all clients.
- Providing reception cover as and when needed.
- Making sure the reception area is always kept tidy and welcoming any staff or visitors.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and answering the phone.
- Liaising with the Warehouse & Logistics Manager to co-ordinate the receipts of materials for despatch
- Keeping filing systems and records up to date.
- Assisting a variety of teams to help with administration to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Helping with office equipment, organising any repairs to printers, copiers etc
- Making sure that stationery levels are adequately stocked up for each team.
This is a varied role within a very successful organisation that has good staff retention. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a can do attitude with an accommodating approach, good attention to details, well presented to cover reception, confident and professional telephone manner to answer calls and take messages and computer literacy to learn new systems. Parking on site, private pension scheme, profit share scheme which is paid annually to all staff and can add between £2k – £8K to your basic salary based on the companies performance. 25 days holidays +bank holidays, team days out paid for including going to the races.
Contact Siobhan or Emily, Forrest Recruitment Limited, 0151 255 0565.