OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – SPEKE – £22K DOE – PERMANENT
My client, a well established and company, with key expertise in their area are looking to recruit a methodical, organised team player, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure to join their team.
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Data entry onto Sage along with spreadsheet management, checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Creating, reviewing and issuing reports as and when required for multiple departments
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents, ensuring consistency to the data entered onto internal systems
- To effectively support management and actively assist with the administration duties of the company
- Efficiently manage a large amount of information and process large amounts of data, whilst meeting required deadlines
- General data base management and supporting on ad hoc project work where required
Company benefits include 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, pension scheme, parking and many more!
For more information or a confidential chat please call Danielle on 01515 2550565 or email your CV for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!